Do Well While Doing Good!
Since 1997, companies including: Blatchford Solutions, Sunstar America, Dental Technology Consultants, Denmat, Oramaax, Chase, Wells Fargo Health Advantage, McDonald Hopkins, Eastern Mountain Sports, LED Dental, Carestream, LEKI, Loyal Patients, Inc. and hundreds of dental practices nationwide have teamed up with Climb for a Cause/SmileTree to make a difference in the lives of needy children, all while growing their business/practice by leveraging the power of Cause Marketing and Cross Sector Partnerships within and among the dental community and dental consuming public.
Each year we select a fun and challenging Objective.
|CFAC Hiking Events|
|2012||The Zion Narrows|
|2011||San Jacinto Peak|
|2010||The Middle Sister|
|2005||The Grand Canyon South Rim|
|2002||The Grand Teton|
» To learn about our Current Events, click here
In addition to the chance to participate in these historic Events, Climb for a Cause/SmileTree Sponsors enjoy a number of benefits including: public relations opportunities, a variety of cross-channel marketing strategies, and the opportunity to Sponsor all or selected sub-Events (such as: our Old Timers New Climbers Social; Dental ‘Summit’; Pre-Hike Briefing; and Post-Hike Gala and Awards Ceremony).
Daniel A. ‘Danny’ Bobrow
CFAC exec. dir.
Additional Sponsor Benefit
The Smile Tree!
EXAMPLES OF PRESS COVERAGE
» Dental Supply Company to Help Fund Smiles Around the Globe
» CFAC Charter Climber Frank Wolf – Gets Some Well Deserved Attention!
Sponsor Benefits Package
- Right to join the Climb for a Cause Advisory Board
- Reciprocal links between Climb for a Cause and Sponsor’s website
- Mention on all Climb for a Cause Media Communications
- Mention on all Promotional Materials
- Right to have one Sponsor Representative participate in the current Climb for a Cause Event
- Opportunity to send a representative to participate in the Guatemala Dental Projects
- Free use of the Climb for a Cause logo on ancillary marketing and communications as well as the right to use “Official Sponsor of the 2013 Climb For A Cause Event”
- Positive exposure through major trade publications (see list below)
- Exposure to over 500 publications via fax and email campaigns to promote the Climb, the Events, and your direct support and involvement (see list below)
- A great opportunity to “crack” the Asia and Central American markets by demonstrating to the Governments of India, Vietnam, Nepal and Guatemala your commitment to the welfare of its people
- Right of first refusal to continue as Sponsor of future Events
- Commitment of Climb for a Cause to work closely with the Sponsor to explore, develop and implement additional promotional, marketing, and outreach opportunities
- All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law
Note: Benefits depend on level of sponsorship.
Publication Ad Placements
Based on your goals, we will place ads in as many of the following publications as our budget will allow. We have secured special arrangements with our media sponsors to provide deeply discounted premium advertising placements.
- Asia Pacific Dental News
- Dental Economics
- Dental Practice Report
- Dentistry Today
- New Dentist
- Dental Town
- 1000 GEMS
- Press Releases to 500+ Publications
- Email (American Dental Company, Group Members Only, and Climb for A Cause)
- CFAC Website
- Dental Town Website
- Dental Economics Website
- Dental Equipment & Supplies
- ADA News
In addition to the existing publication schedule, CFAC will be happy to “brainstorm” for unique marketing opportunities that meet your business goals.
Examples of articles to be placed
- Saving the World, One Smile At a Time
- What I Did on My Vacation (Cambodia/Guatemala/Mt. Marcy)
- Dental Students Climbing for a Cause
- <Sponsor name here> Company Does Well While Doing Good
Sponsors may suggest article ideas, too.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
To find out more about the benefits of sponsorship, or to become an official Sponsor of this year ‘s Climb for a Cause Mission, please contact Daniel Bobrow. He will be delighted to present you with a customized Sponsor Benefits Package specifically geared to meet your marketing and public relations objectives.
Climb For A Cause
854 West Erie Street,
Chicago, IL 60642
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.